Friday 9 August 2013

Alabasta Blue Fish tray in Ideal Home magazine, August 2013

There I was in the dentist's waiting room this morning, casually flicking through Ideal Home's August issue, and what should I notice on the Style Editor's Shopping Spy page but an Alabasta tray! There is no doubt blue and white is a classic combination for interiors and the best selling 49cm Blue Fish tray gets a lot of press attention at this time of year because it conjures up thoughts of al fresco eating and holidays. Here again it has been promoted by the Coastal Home webshop who are the go-to people for any nautical interior accessories it seems. Having been brought up by the coast I do miss the sea and it is the one thing land-locked Bath lacks. One day I intend to own a coastal home, as there's nothing like a dip in the 'invigorating' British sea in the summer to de-stress you..

Ideal Home magazine, August 2013
detail
Thank you, Coastal Home and Ideal Home magazine.

PS If you ever see any Alabasta products in any magazines, do please let me know (via the contact page) as I am not always aware of what is out there - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment